Welcome to this years Wellington region flying event hosted by the Heli group of WMAC. Three days packed for your enjoyment of flying RC helicopters, watch others strut their stuff and catch up with many from around the country for some great yarns, crash stories and feats of 3D never before done. We have 3 large flights lines, hovering pads, and smaller circuit spaces, in fact 900m of grass.
- This is primarily a fun fly event, so not too structured, the emphasis is to have fun!
- Great sponsors with LOADS of giveaways and prizes. *
- Overseas Pilots. **
- Some of the best flyers in NZ sharing their skills and flying talent.
- Check out the variety of machines people fly.
- Sheep herding, drag racing, autos and more !
- From beginners to 3D pros, this fun fly event is for everyone.
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch on Saturday.
- There'll be at least one generator (2500kva) on site.
- Bring your scale machines, show and tell, as this hobby is not all about 3D.
- Dinner Saturday night for those who wish to catch up over a drink at a local restaurant.
- * We say 'Great' but really, there are none. Just a ruse to make you feel good
- ** If those cool pilots from the South Island make it.
We need you to register for this event to allow for us planning the numbers. Please register and enter your details accurately. We shall be able to email you with info and updates. You will also be able to log in and view who is coming, and what machines they are bringing, where they are from, 'cause, we love data!
Click here to have the date added to your calendar.
Click here for a PDF with all the event information in one place.
Please make sure you are aware of the flying field rules as this is a unique and very different location. .
Questions, ideas, feedback, not sure? Email us: email@example.com